40′ New Standard Height Container
New 40 Ft Shipping Container is built with CORTEN anti-corrosive steel that is more durable and has better rust properties that improve the life of the container. New shipping containers are often referred to as one trip containers.
The container floors are built marine grade plywood. The quality of this plywood surpasses that of regular plywood because it has a high density which translates to very low moisture content, preventing fungi and termites from attacking it.
They have weatherproof vents for air ventilation throughout the container, forklift pockets for easy handling and a secure lockbox for maximum security.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive steel construction
- Marine grade plywood of 19 plies, 1.1” (28mm)
- Forklift pockets
- Secure lockbox
- Secure & Watertight
- Additional Storage at Your Location
- Ground Level Access
- New Production Containers Available
- All Steel Construction
- Portable – Move as Needed
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
Exterior (L/W/H) Interior (L/W/H) Weight (lbs) 40’/8’/8’6″ 39’5″/7’8″/7’9″ 8200