Edmonton Shipping Container yard Address:
21515 103 Ave NW,
Acheson, AB T5S2C3
CanTrans Containers specializes in the sales, rentals, and modifications of new and used shipping containers. Our Edmonton location was established to meet increasing demand for sea cans from our customers in Edmonton and across Alberta.
CanTrans sells various sizes of Shipping & Storage Containers in both new and used categories in Edmonton with extremely competitive pricing.
With our new online quoting system customers can place inquires and orders directly through our website (you are also always welcome to give us a call at 1-866-601-2345).
Our Edmonton Sales Team has the knowledge and expertise to deliver exceptional results for any shipping containers need. We specialize in sales, rentals, design, modifications, and delivery for new and used sea cans throughout Alberta and Western Canada. Customers can choose from basic 20ft sea cans and 40ft shipping containers or the smallest mini 8ft or 9ft containers to the largest 45’ high cube or 53’ containers.
We also offer Specialized Sea Cans which can include flat racks, open top containers, double door Storage Containers, reefer containers, open side cargo containers, 4 side door shipping containers, and many more. Explore our modified containers for versatile structural solutions. For more information about specialized or modified containers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We carry a wide variety of new and used containers in Edmonton – Please visit our Pricing & Specs page for details or send us an inquiry via our online portal.
The CanTrans Edmonton location offers the following services:
- New One tripper sea cans for sale
- Used shipping containers for sale
- Container rentals in Edmonton and across Alberta
- Sea Can Modifications
- Sea container customizations
- Container Delivery in Edmonton and across Alberta
From Edmonton, we offer delivery of Shipping Containers in the city of Edmonton and across Alberta including Lloydminster, Red Deer, Grand Prairie, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Leduc, Prince George, Calgary, and across other locations in Alberta, BC, and Saskatchewan.
Sea Can Accessories
We always keep a large stock of Shipping Container accessories for our Alberta customers, and you can order online, and we will arrange delivery right to your doorstep or to any other place you wish.
- Shipping Container Locks for security including Pad locks, Barrier Locks, Bolt-on Lockboxes, Masterlocks, & Heavy-Duty Handle Locks.
- We also have Shelving Frames for optimal use of sea-cans.
- Corner Costing of Shipping Container
- Steel Man doors, Roll Up Doors which come ready to install with built in locks for side access of container
- Twist Lock Stacking Pins & Bridge Fittings
- Vents for better Ventilation of Storage Container
For more information or to make an inquiry/ order please visit our Shipping Container Accessories page.
Shipping Container Rentals from Edmonton
We also offer the choice to rent any of our used or new shipping containers from Edmonton at low and competitive rates. Whether you are looking for storage solutions for your business or home. We have a variety of sea-cans to meet your needs.
One of the best features of storage containers is the ground-level entrance. This eliminates the need for stairs or steps to access your valuables. You can also choose to equip our sea-cans with security lockboxes that can endure the Canadian weather whilst protecting your valuables.
Some of the uses for sea containers include:
Office Record & Document Storage
Shipping Containers provide dry storage for your records.
- Dry Storage
- Interior shelving helps with organization
- If your business relocates, your archive records are already packed and ready to go.
Construction Site Secure Storage Solution
Construction sites often need Secure Site Offices and Storage for Construction, Plumbing, and Electrical equipment and other valuables. Contractors often prefer used 10ft, 20ft, or 40ft sea cans for secure job site storage for their tools and materials since shipping containers are tough, inconspicuous and do not attract vandals. Construction Materials can be safely stored in containers and can easily be moved from one job site to another. Container security accessories can also be purchased to ensure maximum security.
Industrial Materials like chemicals cannot be stored indoors due to Fire-Code and/or Hazmat regulations. Volatile Chemicals such as pains and fuels can be stored in cargo containers. This way they can be kept at an optimal temperature and secured.
Community associations often purchase cargo containers for storage of earthquake preparedness kits at elementary schools. The steel inter-modal shipping containers are an almost perfect storage solution for emergency equipment thanks to their durability and versatility.
Some other uses for sea-cans include:
- Storage for household items like furniture in a sea can
- Moving for your home or business
- Special event items storage in a container
- Gardening equipment and tools storage
- Farming supplies and equipment
- Oil and gas site storage of equipment in a shipping container
- Retails items and products storage in a cargo container
- Landscaping options that combine storage with gardening décor
- Unique decorative or artistic presentations
Here are just a few of the modification options we have to offer from Edmonton:
- Personnel doors for Sea-Cans
- Roll-up doors
- Electrical options
- Framing & sheeting packages
- Flooring & Paint options
- Temperature control
- Insulation options
- And Much More!
When buying a cargo container, be sure to check out our essential line of accessories. These include:
- Divider Walls
- Container vents
- Lockboxes for Security of your cans
- Special Locks
To purchase a shipping container or for more information from Edmonton, please send your inquiry via our online portal to our Edmonton sales team or give us a call. We take care of our clients because our reputation depends on it, we have thousands of happy and repeat customers.