(*Please read carefully before signing)
Rental container location on file:
1) The RENTER must ensure that the container is ready for pick up and accessible for the driver. (i.e. not frozen to the ground, surrounded by mud or water, not next to materials, supplies, equipment, parked cars, etc.) Any of these issues leading to a failed pickup will lead to additional pickup charges once the issues have been resolved.
Pickup contact name:
Pickup contact phone number:
Desired pickup date:
2) The RENTER must ensure that the container be returned empty, swept out and in same condition as received. If it is not, there will be a cleaning fee charged of $50/hour.
3) The RENTER is responsible for any and all damages to the Cantrans`s container and included accessories, regardless of how the damage occurred.
4) Upon pick up Cantrans is not responsible for any damages or contamination to concrete, asphalt or any other surfaces and nearby buildings, equipment, vehicles, materials, fences, or trees.
Container location(s) if different from above:
5) It is the RENTER's responsibility to ensure that the Ended Rental Confirmation form be accurately filled out with the following information:
Draw your signature