(*Please read carefully before signing)
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- The tenant agrees on all terms and condition by signing this agreement. Electronic confirmation is also considered as full binding of all terms and condition.
- If renter is an individual, please provide sin number , if renter is a business , please provide business number
- All charges for storage are per container per Month .
- Storage charges become applicable on the date that you take possession of the container, regardless of the date of issue of any re c e ip t .
- A full month's storage charge shall apply on all goods received between the first and the fifteenth, inclusive, of a calendar month; onehalf month's storage charge shall apply on all goods received between the sixteenth and last day, inclusive, of a calendar month; and a full month's storage charge shall apply to all goods in storage on the first day of the next and succeeding calendar months. All such storage charges are due and payable on the first day of storage for the initial month and thereafter on the first day of the calendar month.
- If there is any problem about the condition of container, please don't use it and inform us within 24 hours of delivery and don't use it and we will replace the unit, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of goods due to condition of container.
- The customer must keep the container Dry & Clean and in same condition as it was received, if any damage is found, all repairing cost would on account of customer.
- If container found dirty and required cleaning for reuse, a cleaning charges of 50/ unit will be charged .
- The customer cannot move the container from the agreed location (Where we deliver it) and any movement of container would be arranged by CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. or a written approval from Cantrans is required to move it . Any move of container by customer will be considered illegal and subject to legal course of action.
TERMINATION OF STORAGE
On written notice to renter and to any other person known by CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. to claim an interest in goods, Cantrans Global Inc may require the removal of any goods by the end of the next succeeding storage month. Notice shall be given to the last known fax number, email address or text message of the person to be notified.
If goods are not removed before the end of the next succeeding storage month, Cantrans Global Inc. may sell them in accordance with applicable law to recover its rent and all other costs involved without any compensation.
The container must not be moved by anyone or any other company except Cantrans Global Inc unless permission is given by administrators of Cantrans Global Inc.
Any move or attempt to move the rented container would be violation of this agreement and CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. can take immediate steps to recover the assets and may can proceed other legal course of action.
LIABILITY OF THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC.
- THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY AND LOSS TO GOODS or DAMAGE DUE TO USE OF THIS SHIPPING CONTAINER AND ITS SOLELY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER .
- THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THEFT, DAMAGES OR INJURY AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF OUR SHIPPING CONTAINER, SUPPLIES OR PARTS.UPON DELIVERY OR PICK UP THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONTAMINATION TO CONCRETE, ASPHALT OR ANY OTHER SURFACES AND NEAR BY BUILDINGS, FENCES, OR TREES.
- ALL EQUIPMENT IS RENTED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE SUITABILITY OF THIS PRODUCT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE RENTER OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KINF OF PROPERTY, GOODS, AND ANY THING.
CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT
- This agreement may be cancelled by either THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. or renter on one month’s written notice.
- The agreement may be cancelled by THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. if agreed monthly payment is 10 days overdue.
- If there is overdue payment as per section 2 of Cancellation of Agreement, customer (who rented the container or anyone (person and or persons / business & or businesses), whoever has its goods on behalf of customer gives full authority to THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. to lock the container & pick up the container back to any of its location to yard & recover its assets without any notice and customer will be responsible for cost of this moves along with all administrative expenses . If these expenses are not paid, THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC.. can auction the stuff to recover its expenses as per section 4 of Cancellation of agreement .
- In the event of a cancellation due to overdue accounts, the container will be picked up and locked by THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. as per section 1, 2& 3 of cancellation of agreement until full payment is made including all over due rents, transportation charges, administrative costs, penalties and interest charges & If customer pays all these charges then THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. may allow the customer to come to its location to pick up their stuff and THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC. will not be responsible for any loss or damage of stuff. After 90 days of delinquency the contents of the container will become the property of THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC.. and can be sold, auctioned, or disposed of without any further notice to customer.
EFFECT OF AGREEMENT
The rights and liabilities set forth in this agreement shall inure to the benefit of, and be binding on, THE CANTRANS GLOBAL INC and renter and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns.
In the event of overdue payment a late payment & administrative Fee of CAD 50 /month / Container will be charged if rent is not paid by 5th of each month . A 2 % per month interest would be charged for overdue payment.